Blog Post #2

I have some experience using MS Word. I've used it a lot in college, mostly, not so much in high school and middle school. I prefer Google Docs just because I think it's much easier to use. I also prefer Google Docs more because I'm always on Google, so it's nice having everything in one place. 


The standard that is most meaningful to me is the Citizen standard. I wouldn't say I've learned anything new about it but all the information, even if I already knew, is valuable. I think this standard is so important because of the current state of our country. Modeling safe, legal, and ethical practices teaches them best how to be a good citizen. 


I agree with the term. I don't think it's a bad/harmful term. What it means to be a digital native is to have been born when technology was already around. The differences I've seen between me and my teachers are that they don't know shortcuts, which makes certain things faster or more easily accessible. I guess future students will also know more shortcuts and how to do things faster/more efficiently. 



Wikipedia.org

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

URL Shortener

Blog Post #1

Blog Post #3