Blog Post #6

The benefit of using AI in lesson planning is not having to overthink. AI is quick, fast, and simple. My thoughts (about ChatGPT specifically) on lesson planning with AI is how long it is. The writing and explanation are wordy. If I was a real teacher and needed help with a lesson plan, this wouldn't matter as much as it does for me now. My concern is teachers solely relying on this and education becoming fake. I would consider using it only if I'm short on time or desperately need help. 

Another way I would use Generative AI besides lesson planning would be for an assignment. I would have the students use it. Maybe to show them how to use it without plagiarizing? Or finding a way to make it correlated to TV Production. To address ethical concerns, I would have students write about it or do a presentation. Editing a video may be to educate other classmates about how using it too much is bad. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

URL Shortener

Blog Post #1

Blog Post #3