Blog Post #7
I used this website. I looked at school websites from my hometown but none of them had teacher pages. They had a faculty and staff page but it was just a list of all the teachers and admin. In my hometown, I don't think they do teacher pages anymore. I know parents (elementary school) can download an app to chat with their child's teacher. I think it's just safer that way in this day and age.
Anyway, after looking through this site and a few teacher pages, the information I saw was tutorials, where you can find and submit assignments. Also some resources for school subjects. (Math, science, etc.)
I didn't mind working on assignment 2. My group was great and we finished the assignment three days early. Group projects are scary especially in an online class because some people don't do the work! Sometimes they even use AI to do everything or them. Using Canvas Group was great. I had no trouble at all and wouldn't mind using that again in the future.
Comments
Post a Comment