Blog Post #8
Well, I learned how to add a Google Calendar and a Google map. I had to work a lot with contrast. I went back and forth on using white or black font. Ultimately, for the header on each tab and the white background, using the black font for everything worked best. Something a little difficult to work with on the website was the spacing. It was hard to place things sometimes and get the proportions right. Proportion is another design principle and I think I did a good job of doing it as cohesively as I could. The only thing I disliked about the assignment was the website builder itself only because of the spacing difficulty. Besides that, it was pretty easy to use. I can use these design skills in the future by creating websites! A future teacher one, portfolio, etc.

Hi Ava! I really enjoyed exploring your website. You did a great job following the CRAP guidelines. Your website had a consistent theme and everything was visually pleasant. In your post you mentioned that you struggled with spacing but all of the information was aligned and I thought that the proportions looked amazing. There were no large, unfilled gaps where information could have been placed. Overall I thought that your website was very clean and polished and was interesting to look through!
ReplyDeleteHi Ava! I had a great time looking through your website and thought you did a good job. You followed the GRAP principles making the website easy to use and navigate. There was a good amount of white space and placement of the text looked aligned. This was a very well done website:)
ReplyDeleteHi Ava! Your website contrasts really nicely! However, incorporating additional contrasting elements, such as accent colors for headings or call-to-action buttons, could enhance visual interest and draw attention to key areas. For example, using a bold color for the navigation bar or highlighting important announcements with a different background color can create focal points that guide users through the content.
ReplyDelete